Firefly light therapy is the latest in multi-spectrum LED light therapy for pain, neurological disorders, and pathogen issues. Firefly utilizes a powerful wave of light to penetrate the skin, tissue, and surrounding nerves to treat soft tissue injuries, reduce pain, promote wound healing, and provide therapy for chronic conditions such as arthritis and back pain.
Exciting data from current clinical studies indicate that Bales Photonics Firefly Light Therapy may be able to help with central nervous system disorders. See 'Conditions treated with Firefly Therapy' on the right side of this page for links to the research articles.
Noticing the effects of Firefly Therapy have been seen just after a few treatments. These results have been compared using thermography that reveals increased blood circulation. A baseline infrared image (thermography) was taken before Firefly therapy and used to determine the proper course of treatment. After an initial course of 4-6 treatments, the thermography scan was repeated. Changes in blood circulation are noted and used to assess the efficacy of treatment and determine prognosis. To view some samples of pre- and post-treatment thermography scans, Click HERE to Follow the link. Pre- and Post- images of treated areas show increased blood circulation allowing the body to heal itself without drugs or surgery.
This Photon therapy treatment is so comfortable, children and seniors welcome its beneficial effects.
Our Office combines Firefly with an F-Scan and a Function generator to have a powerfully accurate new way to pinpoint and potentially destroy parasites in patients suffering from a variety of auto-immune disorders and gut issues.
To learn more in depth information, please visit Bales Photonics.
1. The Power: 37,710 milliwatts of power to be exact- which is at or above any Class IV laser
2. The Permeation Depth: With our power level we can permeate the body up to 20 centimeters (8 inches)
* Blue light affects the skin surface and lymph drainage
* Red Light penetrates tissue and is absorbed by the blood, penetrates tissue ~1 cm ~ 3/8 inch
* Near-Infrared penetrates tissue up to 20 cm ~ 8 inches
3. It is Multi-Spectral: 8 different wavelengths can be used. Blue, Red, and Near-Infrared.
4. Our Firefly Clinic Pro Edition combines the Firefly and the F-Scan and the Function generator to pinpoint pathogens & potentially eliminate them.
How is Firefly Light Therapy different from traditional LEDs or Lasers?
Conditions Treated with Firefly Therapy
Click on a Condition to Learn More.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Severe Menstrual Cramps
Traumatic Brain Injury and Stroke